Multiple Disney Officials Arrested as Part of Massive Pedophile Ring Sting (newspunch.com)
A massive pedophile ring sting in Polk County, Florida, has resulted in the arrest of multiple Walt Disney officials, according to police.
Polk County Sheriff’s Office detectives conducted the undercover pedophile ring operation from July 27th through August 1st, 2021, during which detectives posed as juveniles online to investigate those who prey upon and travel to meet children in order to rape them.
Detectives from the Auburndale Police Department, Orlando Police Department, Winter Haven Police Department, and Orange County Sheriff’s Office, named the successful pedophile ring sting: “Operation Child Protector.”
Breaking911.com reports: The suspects communicated with and solicited who they thought were children between the ages of 13 and 14 for sex acts. The suspects showed up to an undercover location in Polk County at separate times to meet who they thought were children, to sexually batter them. Some of them transmitted pornographic images while grooming and soliciting the children online, and they were appropriately charged for that as well.
In all, detectives arrested 17 suspects, who face a total of 49 felony and two misdemeanor charges which include: traveling to meet a minor for sex, attempted lewd battery, use of a computer to seduce a child, unlawful use of a two-way communication device, and transmission of material harmful to a child; six suspects brought condoms, and nine suspects have criminal histories (with 27 total previous felonies, and 22 total previous misdemeanors). The youngest suspect arrested is 26 years old, and the two oldest suspects are 47 years old. They were all from the central Florida area, except one suspect who was here visiting from California.
NAMES OF SUSPECTS;
1. 26-year-old Kenneth Javier Aquino of Orlando.
2. 41-year-old Irving Oliver of Lakeland
3. 33-year-old Jarrod Justice of Los Angeles, California
4. 31-year-old Lior Enbar of Orlando
5. 30-year-old Joshua Ortega of Davenport
6. 45-year-old Julio Enrique Cedeno, Jr. of Zephyrhills
7. 47-year-old Juan Guadalupe-Arroyo of Davenport
8. 36-year-old Carlos Flores of Orlando
9. 47-year-old Enrique Medina of Orlando.
10. 30-year-old Adam Smith of Kissimmee
11. 27-year-old Jeremiah Davis of Clewiston.
12. 44-year-old Thomas Snyder of Lakeland.
13. 34-year-old David Ring of Lakeland
14. 27-year-old Philip Nelson of Polk City
15. 34-year-old Jonathan McGrew of Kissimmee
16. 29-year-old Savannah Lawrence of Kissimmee
17. 37-year-old Edward McGaffigan of Orlando.
Pictures of the suspects: